Saturday, September 25, 2010

Harvest

Fall is my FAVORITE time of year. I have to stop myself from begging my husband to let me put up fall decorations in July. Mid-September is our roughly agreed upon date, and this year was no exception.
 WELCOME!
 Backyard awning


Dining Room Table. This is my favorite! Last year I used this pumpkin with gems all over it, but the kids had a heyday  taking all of those off and decorating my house with them. SO, ribbon and brads this time, and it looks amazing. Loving it as our centerpiece.


Or maybe this is my favorite. Our hanging baskets outside came out really awesome, and with amazing fall craft sales, it was super affordable.


So, there are (just a few) of my fall decorations. Making my house pretty and festive - one of the things mamas do.

No comments:

Post a Comment